- 177,402 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers assessment Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BC Liberal Party BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives Peter Fassbender poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- I Have a Choice? goo.gl/SDYizq via @bjforshawthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 32 minutes ago
- Noemi's Adoption Costs gofund.me/noemisadoption… via @gofundmethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 57 minutes ago
- The Damage @TheDrPhilShow Has Done bit.ly/1qV6YVu via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Sharknado 2: A Review by H bit.ly/1rHhBrNthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- I Can goo.gl/bc7vhJ via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago