- 183,144 hits
- #BlackLivesMatter: Teaching My Son About White Privilege and Intersectionality
- Cara on TASH: A quick overview
- Gathering at TASH and The Magic People Map
- Forward and back…16 years of Ausome!
- Leaning into my Hypocrisy
- Roughing it in The Beast!
- Considering 50: Trajectory of Development, Independence, and Accidental Unfoldings
- Easy Silence: I am still learning to communicate
- Sharknado 2: A Review by H
- Sharknado in the Mailbox! Dear Anthony
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The title of my previous post Thirty days and counting… Autism: Day 4,711 was meant to be ironic. To me this was amusing in that it was poking fun at my own intent with this blog by pointing to that … Continue reading
I have had a hard time writing lately. It seems that I have been focused on my work and other things, some of which are of critical importance – and some – uh – ya – not so much!! The … Continue reading
Navigating sensory issues, social stress and anxiety for children on the Autism spectrum can be a challenge at any time. However, I was recently asked by a parent for some tips or suggestions to help her Autistic child get through/handle … Continue reading