- 119,453 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Anecdotes from an autistic childhood - why I don't play team sports but am still an athlete goo.gl/d4yqH8 via @TheThirdGlancethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 20 minutes ago
- Does All Mean All? This Parent Doesn't Think So goo.gl/GqSyKb via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 35 minutes ago
- Social Expectations goo.gl/eFLppm via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 50 minutes ago
- RT @DivergentSwarm: Combat abusive therapies/methods that do lasting harm to Autistic people. juststimming.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/qui… #StopCombatingMethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Shouldn’t we fight to protect services, supports, & rights of Autistics instead of combating them?? #StopCombatingMe is.gd/6A7EzPthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago