- 89,132 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tagsacceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Flash Blog awareness behaviour blogging communication development diagnosis flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parents Perspectives relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload Social Thinking social world Special Education Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Keeeb: An Effective and Beautiful Way to Curate All Types of Online Content goo.gl/tRZk5 via @DanielZeevithirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 51 minutes ago
- Where There’s Anger There’s Fear goo.gl/0h8xY via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- 5 Tips for Interacting with People with Disabilities by @AnneReuss goo.gl/m3evZ via @DJThistlethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- RT @JSDwyer: Today in 1980, the Pac-Man arcade game made its worldwide debut in Japan.thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago
- RT @CoyoteSings: Poetry is not a cluster of words/gathering of ideas so much as it is the poet telling secrets he did not know he had insid…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago