- 186,305 hits
- Livetweeting #CitizenAutistic
- #BlackLivesMatter: Teaching My Son About White Privilege and Intersectionality
- Cara on TASH: A quick overview
- Gathering at TASH and The Magic People Map
- Forward and back…16 years of Ausome!
- Leaning into my Hypocrisy
- Roughing it in The Beast!
- Considering 50: Trajectory of Development, Independence, and Accidental Unfoldings
- Easy Silence: I am still learning to communicate
- Sharknado 2: A Review by H
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: visual strategies and supports
Before the TASH Conference, I was working this an idea to create a sort of People Map for H, so that he could be a bit more ready for the peopleing and could begin ahead of time to see faces … Continue reading
Last night, H and I began reading The Hobbit together. I am so grateful to have a young sci-fi fantasy sidekick: a fellow lover of dragons and magic and wizards and faerie. It is exciting to me that we share … Continue reading
I have been thinking about limits: the edges of ourselves… that place where we interface with the world. Our limits and where we set them are the control valves for our emotional, social, physical, cognitive, and sensory experience. These boundaries … Continue reading