- 157,770 hits
- Appreciation on the First Day of School: #Iwillholdtheline
- Dear Mr. Fassbender: All You Really Need to Know You Learned in Kindergarten
- The Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library: Interviewing Lei
- #VectorsofAutism: The Live-tweet Storified
- Live-tweeting Vectors of Autism with Laura Nagle: An invitation
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Category Archives: Who says I want to fit in?
Defining Normal: Who says I want to fit in… thinking about perspectives Originally Posted on April 17, 2011 – This post has been republished as part of the Define “Normal” Blogging Challenge started by my wonderful blogging friend Renata over at … Continue reading →
As I shared in a previous post, I have a magnet on my fridge that reads, “Who says I want to fit in?” For me this message serves a function on a number of levels. It reminds me of strategies … Continue reading →