- 147,065 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Acceptance Month Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Feeling Good goo.gl/zfwbq0 via @bjforshawthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 14 minutes ago
- Road Trip Activism... #BoycottAutismSpeaks goo.gl/KPMd1Mthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 minutes ago
- Man with Spinal Muscular Atrophy recounts his inclusion experience at Plant High School. goo.gl/zYHbLn via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 31 minutes ago
- RT @EmmasHopeBook: Megan Metcalfe: I don't want you to "negotiate" #BCTF #bced goo.gl/T9GTXj via @leah_kelleythirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 43 minutes ago
- RT @StuckonSW: @leah_kelley @Boycott_AS thanks, we are often looking for "the magic bullet" for #autism. no "cure" needed just #adaptation …thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 43 minutes ago