- 109,588 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control grief guilt handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Practically Perfect in Every Way goo.gl/tRXN9r via @aspiemusingsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 21 minutes ago
- Gender and Autism: A Preliminary Survey Post goo.gl/jCpbJ5 via @aspiemusingsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 36 minutes ago
- Believe and live goo.gl/D7la1q via @Extranjerathirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 51 minutes ago
- Kano: The Kickstarter Smash Teaching Kids to Code and Build Their Own Computers goo.gl/Xqjtpf via @DanielZeevithirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Prosopagnosia and Asperger’s in the Family goo.gl/rJ4wlb via @AQuietWeekthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago