- 150,476 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tag Archives: back in step
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Acceptance Month Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- because she is better goo.gl/8gcZwI via @Loveexplosionx2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 26 minutes ago
- RT @behearddc: Black & POC disabled ppl oft don't have "formal diagnoses" but disability is no less ours & no less real. #disabilitysolidar…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 37 minutes ago
- Me, My Mom, And Our Shenanigans goo.gl/Yi8bcL via @aspieretrothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 41 minutes ago
- RT @autistichoya: #DisabilitySolidarity is rethinking the perception of autism as a, "white" disability.thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 43 minutes ago
- RT @Waelkyrie: @dissolidarity I would like to see several models emerge. not sure one fits all communities. Let's CREATE. #disabilitysoli…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 44 minutes ago