- 89,256 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tagsacceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Flash Blog awareness behaviour blogging communication development diagnosis flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parents Perspectives relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload Social Thinking social world Special Education Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- From the ever wonderful Aspienaut! "Change is very difficult for us and when you see someone on the spectrum... fb.me/PhbfJ40Ethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 51 minutes ago
- RT @Aspienaut: Lots of change ahead from me over the next few weeks. A post on why that can be tough for #Aspies aspienaut.tumblr.com/post/186019104…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 54 minutes ago
- "Mom... I'm a Mutant": Boys, Silliness, and the Aftermath of Summer Camp wp.me/p1t1h9-qH via @wordpressdotcomthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 56 minutes ago
- @Iloveofspeech Thanks to you as well :)thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- @Iloveofspeech Thank you - I appreciate that... you may like this one as well: 30daysofautism.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/aa-…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago