- 88,948 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tagsacceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Flash Blog awareness behaviour blogging communication development diagnosis flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parents Perspectives relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload Social Thinking social world Special Education Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- For those of you thinking positively about the new Target stores opening in Canada... they, along with Walmart,... fb.me/Io1r4JCpthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 55 minutes ago
- Listening to Autism: A letter from Mrs. Teacher Lady wp.me/p1t1h9-1dL via @wordpressdotcomthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Deeply Emotional & #Autistic- how my brain processes emotions goo.gl/hbqXi via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Charlie’s friend and a new set of social rules goo.gl/o7uEj via @Outrunningstormthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- Don't Dream It, Be It! #BeTheChange goo.gl/MuR5V via @Beyond_Survivorthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago