- 88,852 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tagsacceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Flash Blog awareness behaviour blogging communication development diagnosis flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parents Perspectives relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload Social Thinking social world Special Education Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Incredible Facebook facades and tips how to make one like them goo.gl/DvQ4C via @louiebaurthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Heading to the theatre with my favourite wee version of Captain Kirk... yes... H is in costume and has phaser in... fb.me/RQ5O8oaNthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago
- A must read. Love this! fb.me/2hAzj0GvIthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago
- Where There’s Anger There’s Fear goo.gl/0h8xY via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 7 hours ago
- HOW TO : Play PC Games on Your #iPhone or Android Devices goo.gl/mvYRw via @shaanhaiderthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 8 hours ago