- 123,718 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Creating Momentum: How to Get the Ball Rolling on Your Work Week goo.gl/xXkm1W via @CarlaYoungthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- April Autism Acceptance series #3: "Age Appropriate" play and toys goo.gl/oxuPsX via @TheThirdGlancethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- In the News - February 2014 goo.gl/eEf4Js via @Down_Wit_Datthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- 3 Reasons Why Canadians (and Everyone Else) Should Stop Using the 1 in 68 Autism Stat (For Now) goo.gl/4HSDaz via @Gingerheaddadthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago
- Neurodivergent Philosophy and Philosophy of Disability and Thoughts goo.gl/LpCWcq via @yes_thattoothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago