- 146,827 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Acceptance Month Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Liquid Man - A Poem of Acceptance #StopCombatingMe goo.gl/oZntRuthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 14 minutes ago
- These 7 Assistive Technology Users Will Leave Your Mind Blown! goo.gl/ReoSuP via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 29 minutes ago
- Undercover Autistic: on disclosing autism in the (academic) workplace goo.gl/0bMwRK via @TheThirdGlancethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 44 minutes ago
- What Is Autism? A Definition By Nick Walker goo.gl/mwVUUH via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Autistic History: My Grandfather’s Story goo.gl/OwWsD7 via @AQuietWeekthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago