- 169,889 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers assessment Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BC Liberal Party BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives Peter Fassbender poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Crowdfunding Comparison: Everything You Want to Know About Crowdfunding [Infographic] goo.gl/g6fVBC via @CarlaYoungthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago
- Chapter Twelve: Something About Moses And Something About Jesus (Imaginary Friends) goo.gl/OONsgB via @MMonjeJrthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 hours ago
- The Damage @TheDrPhilShow Has Done bit.ly/1qV6YVu via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago
- Chapter Ten: People Are Not LEGOs (Imaginary Friends) bit.ly/1B4ZMt0 via @MMonjeJrthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago
- A few thoughts on the DS-Connect registry. goo.gl/K41uv1 via @Extranjerathirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago