- 119,540 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- The Opposite of False Hope goo.gl/BA1wGe via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 minutes ago
- Mind Games: An Exercise In Recognizing Invisible Disabilities goo.gl/kwB2rz via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 19 minutes ago
- Sensory Diet goo.gl/vkojnC via @aspiemusingsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 34 minutes ago
- Emma Shines a Light on Functioning Labels goo.gl/cWMbzK via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 49 minutes ago
- Invisible Strings vlog #3: why small talk is confusing (autism spectrum) goo.gl/ZuQYhA via @M_Kelterthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago