- 109,735 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control grief guilt handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Autism Speaks and Signal Boosting goo.gl/Kd4sUP via @EmmasHopeBookthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 5 minutes ago
- RT @tamarahvt: . @autismspeaks says hateful things about my child @scentsy She is why I am asking you to #BoycottAutismSpeaks http://t.co/W…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 12 minutes ago
- RT @Ethan35a: Autism Speaks is a company that demonises people with ASD, says we "tear families apart", and ignores autistic people. #Boyco…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 12 minutes ago
- RT @Ethan35a: Please #BoycottAutismSpeaks and don't support them. They don't help #Autistic people, they spend more time making offensive a…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 12 minutes ago
- RT @tamarahvt: . @autismspeaks says hateful things about my child @buildabear She is why I am asking you to #BoycottAutismSpeaks http://t.c…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 minutes ago