- 88,891 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tagsacceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Flash Blog awareness behaviour blogging communication development diagnosis flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parents Perspectives relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload Social Thinking social world Special Education Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011/ 2012/ 2013Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Four-Year Blogoversary! goo.gl/vwSnQ via @aspieretrothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 30 minutes ago
- One of My Turns goo.gl/7yJ72 via @MMonjeJrthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 47 minutes ago
- HOW TO : Play PC Games on Your #iPhone or Android Devices goo.gl/mvYRw via @shaanhaiderthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Looking forward to presenting at the BC Inclusion Conference in Vancouver on Saturday, May 25th. ... but I only... fb.me/2GyLeV6D9thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- A Quiet Week Celebrates 1000 Ausome Things goo.gl/fUQJc via @AQuietWeekthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago