- 183,267 hits
- #BlackLivesMatter: Teaching My Son About White Privilege and Intersectionality
- Cara on TASH: A quick overview
- Gathering at TASH and The Magic People Map
- Forward and back…16 years of Ausome!
- Leaning into my Hypocrisy
- Roughing it in The Beast!
- Considering 50: Trajectory of Development, Independence, and Accidental Unfoldings
- Easy Silence: I am still learning to communicate
- Sharknado 2: A Review by H
- Sharknado in the Mailbox! Dear Anthony
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: The Box
Defining Normal: Who says I want to fit in… thinking about perspectives Originally Posted on April 17, 2011 – This post has been republished as part of the Define “Normal” Blogging Challenge started by my wonderful blogging friend Renata over at … Continue reading →
So I have been challenged by a blogger friend of mine to write a theme post: Who Am I… and I love a challenge! But now I am sitting here wondering if this should include a question mark as punctuation, … Continue reading →
As I shared in a previous post, I have a magnet on my fridge that reads, “Who says I want to fit in?” For me this message serves a function on a number of levels. It reminds me of strategies … Continue reading →