- 147,052 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Acceptance Month Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Anxiety and Routine Change- preparing for surgery goo.gl/u3PNhd via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 44 minutes ago
- Q and A Tuesday: Aspergers, the autism spectrum and obsessive interests goo.gl/Bku8Dv via @M_Kelterthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 59 minutes ago
- Why the Day I Threw Away 3400 of My Blog Posts Was My Most Triumphant Blogging Moment goo.gl/d3MRwV via @RyanBiddulphthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- What do the new Special Education Accountability measures mean? goo.gl/v5UiQm via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Struggles With Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Eating Disorders, & Sensory Processing goo.gl/bhlHxe via @aspieretrothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago