- 147,220 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
Tag Archives: thinking outside the box
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Acceptance Month Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness BCTF behaviour blogging Christy Clark city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Anxiety and Routine Change- preparing for surgery goo.gl/u3PNhd via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 22 minutes ago
- Struggles With Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Eating Disorders, & Sensory Processing goo.gl/bhlHxe via @aspieretrothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 37 minutes ago
- RT @StuckonSW: Language has power, lets focus on strengths wp.me/p4sjb2-v8 thanks @Boycott_AS @leah_kelley for the reminder #autism …thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 41 minutes ago
- RT @therappydotcom: "we need to shatter the stigma that mental illness is indicative of weakness or instability" thrpy.to/1mO23Sz #m…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 44 minutes ago
- Thank you @ItsBridgetsWord ♥thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 46 minutes ago