- 119,544 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Reclaiming Our Autistic Children #BoycottAutismSpeaks goo.gl/ZoeE0y via @Mom2Rebelsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 minutes ago
- A Social Skills Dilemma... going to new places goo.gl/YFTG8k via @TheThirdGlancethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 30 minutes ago
- Education and services, by Autistic people, for Autistic people. bit.ly/1bKwKGR via @yes_thattoothirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 45 minutes ago
- Raising Rebel Souls: #LoveNotFear goo.gl/2mOgQz via @Mom2Rebelsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Extending Acceptance to Myself bit.ly/1fEa5qU via @greenteagingerthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago