- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- H: ‘Not an Impostor’
- 233,195 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2015Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- "This is not a plea of understanding, this is not a persuasive argument for the value of our community and this... fb.me/9dZji7sJJthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 5 hours ago
- RT @markleebusan: The revolution will NOT be televised...but it is LIVESTREAMING!!! #DropOutHillary #FeelTheBern https://t.co/JFPeVl7hugthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 8 hours ago
- RT @MacBethSpeaks: #DropOutHillary - think of the lives that will be saved by a president who advocates for peace, universal healthcare & h…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 10 hours ago
- May the 4th be with you... #StarWarsDay fb.me/2e4Kaloyzthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago
- Introducing the McDonald Autistic Pride & Neurodiversity Lending Library! goo.gl/lGHTSh via @WileyAutLibrarythirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago