- Holding Space as Acceptance, Love, and Self-care: One year later…
- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- 234,582 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The title of my previous post Thirty days and counting… Autism: Day 4,711 was meant to be ironic. To me this was amusing in that it was poking fun at my own intent with this blog by pointing to that … Continue reading
I have had a hard time writing lately. It seems that I have been focused on my work and other things, some of which are of critical importance – and some – uh – ya – not so much!! The … Continue reading
Navigating sensory issues, social stress and anxiety for children on the Autism spectrum can be a challenge at any time. However, I was recently asked by a parent for some tips or suggestions to help her Autistic child get through/handle … Continue reading