- Holding Space as Acceptance, Love, and Self-care: One year later…
- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- 234,577 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: visual strategies and supports
Before the TASH Conference, I was working this an idea to create a sort of People Map for H, so that he could be a bit more ready for the peopleing and could begin ahead of time to see faces … Continue reading
Last night, H and I began reading The Hobbit together. I am so grateful to have a young sci-fi fantasy sidekick: a fellow lover of dragons and magic and wizards and faerie. It is exciting to me that we share … Continue reading
I have been thinking about limits: the edges of ourselves… that place where we interface with the world. Our limits and where we set them are the control valves for our emotional, social, physical, cognitive, and sensory experience. These boundaries … Continue reading