- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- H: ‘Not an Impostor’
- H on Autistic Pride
- “Code” a Poem for H by N.I. Nicholson
- 226,257 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Giving up control
I have been using Twitter lately. If you follow my blog – you likely already know this. However, I feel like I have been sort of sucked into the twittering away of my time. The lure is so strong. I … Continue reading
Today I am thinking about another Mom of a child with autism who is facing some very difficult challenges: gut-wrenching, soul-tearing, strength-testing, heart-breaking decisions that will likely make life better for her beautiful son, and her family, and herself. I … Continue reading