- 119,480 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Man Takes Breathtaking, Unexpected Aerial Shot of the Chicago Skyline With His iPhone goo.gl/SG1t9g via @DanielZeevithirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 25 minutes ago
- Social Media Identity Theft: What To Do If It Happens to You goo.gl/rblhMA via @CarlaYoungthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 55 minutes ago
- Guest Post from Nick Walker: What Is Autism? bit.ly/1ij7REM via @Mom2Rebelsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Combat This goo.gl/dl2AL0 via @aspiemusingsthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Facebook Is Releasing a Fresh News Feed Design, And You Might Actually Like It goo.gl/Hrr2DC via @DanielZeevithirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago