- 119,642 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Thank you! @Willow_B_Well Ooooooooweeeeeeeoooooohhh!thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 22 minutes ago
- RT @Willow_B_Well: Love this! The Doctor is In: RT "@leah_kelley: Time Together and Painting The TARDIS goo.gl/ud6nIq"thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 22 minutes ago
- 5 Myths About Dyslexia goo.gl/mgsIGo via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 24 minutes ago
- @3divergent_grls Oh dear - has your account been hacked??? I fear it has...thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 27 minutes ago
- Diagnosis Day: Parent voices and the autism spectrum (Part 2) goo.gl/oRS2nN via @M_Kelterthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 52 minutes ago