- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- H: ‘Not an Impostor’
- H on Autistic Pride
- “Code” a Poem for H by N.I. Nicholson
- 226,333 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2015Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @GreggBeratan: Something I'd like to know #CripTheVote #DemDebate twitter.com/jkhoffman/stat…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago
- RT @AmySequenzia: A7: biggest barrier developmentally disabled face is the assumption that we can't make informed political decisions #DemD…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago
- RT @emily_ladau: A11: I'd like disability to stop being a sob story/selling point for candidates. I'd like it to be a fact of life. #DemDeb…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: A13 #CripTheVote #DemDebate we all need to be repeatedly asking, publicly and privately, candidates to cover our issue…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago
- RT @CaitJGibson: The disabled have been ignored - even mocked - in the 2016 election cycle. Now, they want to be heard. https://t.co/0L7JHP…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 13 hours ago