- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- H: ‘Not an Impostor’
- 233,122 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2015Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- When I asked H how he felt about the use of the term special interest, he said: “I would rather it just be an... fb.me/7RzUnHVqethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 17 minutes ago
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods Can Transform Your Health goo.gl/dDnhGq via @bay_artthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 28 minutes ago
- Responding to Challenging Situations with Your Autistic Child goo.gl/DyxMny via @Soundless2thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Working With Weights: How to Use Light Weights in Your Workout Routine by @DPEverybodyFit goo.gl/6Buf8s via @CarlaYoungthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Disengaged goo.gl/dtZ8G1 via @bjforshawthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 hours ago