- Holding Space as Acceptance, Love, and Self-care: One year later…
- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- 234,707 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2015Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Almost done!!! So close now! Please help Bernice graduate and go home to her family. gofundme.com/268bffpg?pc=14… via @gofundmethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 5 hours ago
- RT @rsocialskills: I can't stop #ABAICon16, or the torture it endorses, but I can help autistic people and others understand that they dese…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @rsocialskills: We aren't just antecedents, behaviors, and consequences. We also have thoughts, feelings, opinions, ideas, and objection…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @aneeman: ATT #ABAICon16 attendees: among your sponsors is Judge Rotenberg Center, which utilizes electric shock on children: https://t.…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @slooterman: If you want people to believe that ABA is kinder and gentler than it was, don't let people who electrically shock kids exhi…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago