- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- The Inclusive Giraffe Party: Epilepsy and Accommodation
- Kermit the Frog on Neurodiversity and Being Green
- What the Vulture Calls Unity: #BoycottAutismSpeaks
- Packing and Unpacking: Distance Education and the Social Model of Disability
- The Singing Bowl and making curtains… and LOVE!
- H: ‘Not an Impostor’
- H on Autistic Pride
- “Code” a Poem for H by N.I. Nicholson
- 226,336 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: The Box
Defining Normal: Who says I want to fit in… thinking about perspectives Originally Posted on April 17, 2011 – This post has been republished as part of the Define “Normal” Blogging Challenge started by my wonderful blogging friend Renata over at … Continue reading →
So I have been challenged by a blogger friend of mine to write a theme post: Who Am I… and I love a challenge! But now I am sitting here wondering if this should include a question mark as punctuation, … Continue reading →
As I shared in a previous post, I have a magnet on my fridge that reads, “Who says I want to fit in?” For me this message serves a function on a number of levels. It reminds me of strategies … Continue reading →