- 119,586 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies Giving up control handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (http://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Words Hurt - it Really is That Simple goo.gl/Qiwss7 via @KatrinaMoodythirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 24 minutes ago
- Interview with Allison Behymer (autism diagnosis stories) goo.gl/Z7uq1r via @M_Kelterthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 54 minutes ago
- It's not about political correctness, it's about not being an asshole goo.gl/468XAw via @greenteagingerthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Win an Adaptive Bike for your Child With Special Needs in the Great Bike Giveaway from Friend... goo.gl/T3BCqg via @think_inclusivethirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- Cafe Life. goo.gl/Jkoajh via @Aspienautthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago