- 123,636 hits
The fabulous film Vectors of Autism will soon be available here!
- #boycottAutismSpeaks acceptance advocacy April is Autism Awareness Month asd Aspergers Autism Autism Positivity Autism Positivity Flash Blog Autism Speaks Autistic autistic adults awareness behaviour blogging calming music city mouse communication Dear teacher: A letter from H development diagnosis diversity Embarrassment Epidemic failure family Flash Blog flexible thinking. modelling cognitive strategies handling change honouring hope humour intervention inventing Invention language Laura Nagle Lego love Michelle Garcia Winner Modelling behaviour navigate Neurotypical pace parent parenting parents Perspectives poetry relationship resiliency self-advocacy self-talk sensory overload setting limits shame Social Thinking social understanding social world Special Education Special Interests Star Trek Star Wars strategies stress struggle teacher team tears think differently thinking about perspectives time Tragedy Vectors of Autism writing
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2014Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Oh, how we laughed! disq.us/8i0jnrthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- @Dispatches_Dave <3 H has been sleeping with the Star Wars Talisman under his pillow! It is a treasure that found the prefect home!thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- @Dispatches_Dave Thanka, David! It was such a treat to meet you. I loved your presentation at CEC!thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- RT @cdsmeaton: “@leah_kelley: Dear Parents, Please Read This If Your Child Uses Social Media goo.gl/F70mNC via @DJThistle” #hs4thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago
- RT @srsalas13: My Plan B is... Stick to Plan A!! goo.gl/6SeV1I via @leah_kelleythirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 hour ago